Acre Hill (# 1)
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, no matter if it was spent visiting with family, shopping, or just relaxing at home. Early in November Dr. Stubblefield went to a schooling conference for veterinarians and one of the major topics the leaders of the conference emphasized was the importance of getting our clientele involved with our website. Our first step in accomplishing this task is that as of this month we are officially going to have a Pet of Month. On our website there will be a page where a picture of the Pet of the Month can be found along with a description about who they are. We haven't decided yet how we are going to pick the pet, but I am going to add a link to our email as well as the Pet of the Month page at the end of the newsletter and if anyone wants to send an email telling me why your pet should be the Pet of the Month, Dr. Stubblefield and I would love to read them.
I also wanted to give everyone a list of some of the other things that can be found on our website since I have never done that before. Well here we go:
- A complete background story as to why Dr. Stubblefield decided to go into Veterinary Medicine
- A list of the hours we are open
- A list of our services with descriptions
- All of our contact information
- A map showing our location
- Exclusive Veterinary Topics
Within our Exclusive Veterinary Topics tab which can be found at the bottom of any page on our website are:
- Games for kids
- A video newsroom containing information from "generic flea products" to "Puppies and kittens as pets?"
- A plain English dictionary on what certain medical terms mean
- A newsletter library containing all of the newsletters the company we bought our website from has put out since 2007
- A pet selector to help you select which kind of pet is best for you
and so much more that you would get tire of reading this newsletter if I kept going on about it.
To see Sweetie the Pet of the Month: https://acrehillvet.com/pet-of-the-month/pet-of-the-month1.html